Start at the top and work your way up
A MANAGEMENT CAREER WHERE THE SKY’S THE LIMIT.
Aggregate Industries is a leading supplier of aggregate products and building materials to the construction industry, specialising in the extraction of minerals and the production of ready-mixed concrete, asphalt and precast concrete products.
In the UK alone, we operate out of more than 300 locations and employ over 6,500 people. Which all adds up to plenty of opportunity to make your mark.
Graduates are the business leaders of tomorrow and are absolutely central to our continued success.
As part of our management development programme, you will get involved in real projects, whether in a quarry or factory or in the corridors of Head Office, experiencing different functions first hand. You will take structured courses improving your skills in areas such as influencing and problem solving. You may study towards professional or technical qualifications with our full backing and encouragement.
Responsibility comes early and we will be looking for an immediate contribution of ideas and suggestions. But at the same time you will be surrounded by experienced colleagues, who are ready to help, whatever the problem, and your mentor will always be close by for advice.
Show us your potential and we will deliver all the training and motivation you require to succeed.
While some degree subjects may be of particular interest, Aggregate Industries welcomes applications from graduates of all disciplines.
Determined, confident, eager and geographically mobile.
Excellent package coupled with extensive training.
Who we are
• A European based company with an annual turnover of £1 billion.
• Part of the International Holcim group, with 90,000 employees worldwide operating in over 70 countries.
• A leading supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete and pre-cast concrete products.
What you can expect
• A special development programme.
• A mix of on and off the job training.
• A mentor to provide guidance and support.
• Placements within different functions.
Your career prospects
• A first substantive position within 12 months.
• Responsibility at an early age.
• The foundations to build a rewarding career.
There are many opportunities, but only one course of action…
Apply online at www.aggregate-uk.com or contact the Training and Development Manager,
Aggregate Industries UK Ltd, Old Hall Farm, Copt Oak Road, Markfield, Leicestershire LE67 9PJ
Committed to sustainable development, we integrate environmental management into day-to-day operations across all our activities and run an extensive biodiversity programme. We believe in equal opportunities for all employees.
A member of the Holcim Group